In addition to repair, our Service Center heat exchanger experts can provide your operations and maintenance teams with training and advice toward attaining maximum possible performance and uptime. Training services include:
- Resolution of operational issues
- Top to bottom maintenance procedures
- Help with design, testing, development and implementation of an effective preventative maintenance program
Our specialists will help your people structure maintenance records particularly for process-critical exchangers, aimed at tracking mean time between necessary service. This process enables scheduling of maintenance procedures before unplanned downtime is likely to occur.
Tranter also offers a Preventive Maintenance Service Program, with any resulting work covered by the Tranter Service Centers’ limited one-year OEM Guarantee on workmanship and materials.
The following are highlights of the plan:
- A specified number of scheduled plate pack service calls on covered units, based on the needs of your operation
- Change-out of existing plate packs with refurbished plate packs from Tranter inventory
- All labor for opening, servicing and closing the unit
- Refurbishing of your removed plate packs, including plate cleaning, inspection and new gasket installation
- Maintaining your inventory of spare plate packs
- Because it’s scheduled service—an attractive price
Energy Consumption Auditing
If you suspect that your energy efficiency and thermal process control are not what they should be, a Tranter Service Center team can pinpoint the causes with an on-site Heat Exchanger Audit.
Here is what they do:
- Collect or measure operating data for each of your heat exchangers
- Compare this with your design process data
- Note any variances
- Investigate causes of variances, ranging from capacity/throughput changes, control issues, misapplied exchangers to maintenance needs
- Recommend remedies to bring performance to best practices efficiency and control
If exchanger misapplication or maintenance needs are indicated as causes, the Tranter team will provide you with an alternate exchanger configuration that will resolve the issue, or a cost-efficient PM Service Program to address maintenance issues.
Improve your heat exchanger performance and operations. Contact us for more information.