Using Surplus Heat To Reduce Steam Consumption In Biofuels Production
Extract and apply heat from dryer exhaust or other high- or low-grade surplus heat sources to reduce boiler fuel bills in biofuels production.
Tranter SUPERCHANGER® Plate And Frame Heat Exchangers.
- Outstanding resistance to fouling.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning of both channels when necessary.
- Impressive quantities of surplus heat recovered.
- Less fuel needed to heat boiler feedwater.
- Highly economical heating of feedstocks and intermediates: juice, mash, fatty acids; methanol/catalyst, glycerol, glycerol/biodiesel