Reduce the size and complexity of gas dehydration skid by:
- Shrinking the footprint of and improving the efficiency of lean/rich TEG interchangers.
- Enabling a reduction in the size of the reboiler and the structural complexity of the entire system.
Tranter SUPERMAX® Shell And Plate Heat Exchanger, engineered in a three-pass/two-pass counter-current configuration.
- Reduction in size and mass of the entire skid.
- Smaller reboilers.
- No need for tube-bundle pulling dead space.
- Reduced maintenance burdens.