Withstand pressure spikes without risk of leakage in an auxiliary oil system used during start-up of the steam turbine generator for:
- Main inlet steam stop valve
- Governing control valves
- Bearing and seal oil systems
- Relevant hydraulic relays and other mechanisms
Tranter SUPERMAX® Shell And Plate Heat Exchangers with gasketless, all-welded construction.
- Withstand transient pressure spikes at various temperatures.
- Small footprint.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Easy cleaning of cooling media channel.