Tranter Multi-BrandⓇ Plate Heat Exchanger Service
Whatever brands of plate heat exchangers are installed in your facility, Tranter Service Centers want to ensure that you continue to enjoy nameplate performance. Our fast, economical and reliable service means minimal downtime for your exchanger.
Tranter stocks OEM quality replacement parts and service for all brands of plate heat exchangers, including Alfa Laval, APV, GEA, Kelvion, API Schmidt-Bretten, Thermaline, AGC, Graham, Sentry, Sondex, Mueller, Polaris and others as well as Tranter.
For Tranter exchangers, you get even more. We use your heat exchanger serial number to verify its original design conditions—the only authorized source for confirmation. For failed units:
- We verify your current operation to discover causes of gasket problems
- We recommend the correct gasket bonding methods
- We obtain correct closing specifications to prevent over-tightening and damaged plates
Our services include:
- Plate pack refurbishment (opening and closing of exchanger, pressure washing plates, visual plate inspection, checking and replacing gaskets as needed)
- Plate pack exchange
- Hydro/line testing of exchangers
- Delivery and pick-up
With Tranter and its authorized service facilities, you can always be sure that you get the right gaskets, the right plates, the friendliest service and our OEM Guarantee.