Lower Volumes Of Safer Refrigerants In A Compact Footprint With High Efficiency
Improve reliability of vapor absorption or compression refrigeration in applications involving a range of refrigerants, to include carbon dioxide, ammonia and substituted hydrocarbons, in such duties as:
- Evaporators (flooded or direct expansion)
- Discharge desuperheaters for heat recovery
- Condensers (liquid-cooled)
- Condensate subcoolers for flooded evaporation
- Cascade system components for flooded ammonia or other refrigerants
- Compressor oil coolers
- Applications include industrial cooling and refrigeration, industrial process refrigeration, gas plant processing and air separation processes.
Tranter SUPERMAX® Shell And Plate Heat Exchangers.
- Higher efficiency and a higher margin of safety than other heat exchanger types.
- Capability to use more environmentally friendly refrigerants.
- Outstanding design flexibility makes them adaptable to precise refrigeration requirements.