Tranter Plate Heat Exchangers For Hydrocarbon Processing
Tranter offers a wide range of plate and frame, welded and PLATECOIL® Prime Surface heat exchangers, proven to meet the toughest customer requirements in refineries and petrochemical plants.
Our customers include leading oil and gas companies such as Shell, ExxonMobil, British Petroleum, ChevronTexaco and TOTAL. They offer benefits in:
- Size and weight efficiency helping to accommodate capacity expansions.
- Compact size helping make higher alloy units more affordable, with shorter lead-times.
- Low hold-up volume with rapid thermal response, for precise process control throughout load swings.
- Extremely high heat transfer rates and practical temperature approaches as low as 1°C (2°F).
- High internal turbulence, reducing fouling and scaling tendencies for longer maintenance cycles.
- Highly configurable thermal length for outstanding performance in boiling, evaporating and condensing duties.
Improved Condensibles Oxidation in Sulfur Emissions Control
Efficient Storage Tank Heating Saves Energy and Speeds Unloading
Efficient Control of Waste Liquids Heating and Separation
Maintenance and Capacity Improvements in Vis-Breaking (Thermal Cracking)
Eliminating Downtime in Mission Critical Compressor Applications
Withstanding Corrosive Attack of Dissolved Hydrofluoric Acid in HF-Catalyzed Alkylation
Improved Uptime and Throughput of Demethanizer Low Side Heater
Compact Skid-Mounted Exchanger for Improved Propane Recovery
Glycol Dehydration and Refrigeration
Two-in-One Lean/Rich Glycol Interchangers
Improving Interstate Cooling Operations and Durability in Multistage Gas Compression