Heat Recycling For A Greenhouse Drainage Water Disinfector Skid
- Provide highly efficient heat energy recovery from commercial greenhouse drainage water disinfector skids used to remove fungi, bacteria and viruses prior to water and fertilizer recovery.
- Reapply the heat energy to the disinfector to reduce the energy required to attain the disinfection process temperature.
A Tranter SUPERCHANGER Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger.
- Inlet water temperature raised from 20°C to 90°C (68°F to 194°F) using recovered heat.
- The skid’s heating section has to add only an additional 5°C (9°F) to the water to attain the disinfection process temperature.
- Impressive energy efficiency improvements for greenhouse operators worldwide.