Capture heat energy from hot, dry crude from the treater undergoing cooling and transfer it to the crude emulsion heaters.
A Tranter SUPERCHANGER Plate And Frame Heat Exchanger configured as an interchanger; or, if operating conditions are sufficiently high, a PLATECOIL® Prime Surface Heat Exchanger bank circuit
- With their high U or K values, Tranter Plate Heat Exchangers recover a larger percentage of the available heat energy than possible with shell and tube heat exchangers.
- Good resistance to scaling on heat exchange surfaces.
- Long service cycles without leaks or downtime.
- Compact size and low weight.
- Good maintenance accessibility.