Compact Central Fresh Water Coolers With Titanium Plates Use Seawater To Cool Secondary Fresh Water Circuit
Use seawater to cool a secondary fresh water circuit without fouling or corrosion damage over long duty cycles.
Large Tranter SUPERCHANGER® Plate And Frame Heat Exchangers that supply cool fresh water to:
- Main lube oil coolers
- Main engine jacket fresh water coolers
- Main engine lube oil coolers
- Stern tube lube oil coolers
- Generator engine fresh water coolers
- Steam turbine lube oil coolers
- MGO coolers
- Compact size and weight.
- Outstanding resistance to fouling.
- Easy disassembly in tight spaces for cleaning.
- Titanium plates resist corrosion from seawater.