Upgrade capacity and performance of heat exchangers used to cool hot condensate; make use of recovered heat to provide energy for desalination system.
Tranter SUPERCHANGER® Plate Heat Exchangers.
- Compact–fits into 20–50% of a shell and tube footprint including service and maintenance space.
- Lower metal mass and reduce hold-up volume for greater stability.
- Higher heat transfer coefficients for improved heat exchange performance, faster response.
- They can handle temperature approaches of less than 1°C (2°F), with “U” or “K “ values 3 to 6 times higher than shell and tube exchangers.
- Lower operating costs through reduced energy consumption.
- Lower purchase price, especially with higher alloys.
- Faster delivery time.
- Reduced maintenance dead space by eliminating need to pull tube bundle.