Plate Heat Exchangers
When To Consider Plate Heat Exchangers
There are many situations for which a plate heat exchanger can become your
best technical and business solution compared to a shell & tube unit. As
long as the operating temperatures and pressures do not exceed 180°C (356°F) or
27.5 bar (400 psi), a plate heat exchanger is worth a look, particularly if you
• More heat transfer or you are evaluating an expansion within a tight
• The most compact heat exchanger on the market...
• The most economical heat exchanger solution available...
• A high alloy material to withstand corrosion...
• To save energy and recover heat from a low grade waste stream...
• A long thermal duty or close temperature approach solution.
Especially if you are not quite sure about your heat load, or you anticipate
a need more heat transfer capacity soon, a flexible, modular plate heat
exchanger will conserve precious capital today and certainly tomorrow.
heat load is uncertain or widely variable, plate heat exchangers provide a
flexible and economical solution.