Tranter is constantly seeking new employees in a variety of engineering, business and technical specialties. Below are listings of current openings; further career information is available from the Human Resources contacts at our regional offices.
Parts and Service Inside Sales Specialist - WF, Wichita Falls, TX
We are pleased to announce that we have an immediate opening for a Parts & Service Inside Sales located at any of our US facilities (Wichita Falls, TX; Houston, TX; or Farmersville, IL). Please review the position description paying particular attention to the Skills/Competencies and Education/Qualifications/Experience requirements for this role.
If you are qualified and interested in joining a rapidly growing and exciting company and you have the experience and qualifications we are looking for, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. (EOE)
This is a full time position.
Tranter Human Resources Team
The Inside Sales position is responsible for managing relationships and selling parts and services to key customer accounts. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in making recommendations for changes in products, services, and sales techniques.
Essential Job Requirements:
Minimum of three years experience in inside sales.
Minimum of three years technical support or customer relations support.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
Provide support to representative organizations and outside sales staff by preparing quotations for selected customers/territories in a timely manner.
Determine pricing and lead times for customer quotes.
- Review and/or input orders in special cases.
- Assist in training of sales representatives to help them understand the functionality of Gasketed PHE and to find new Parts & Service opportunities.
- Assist in follow-up and tracking of existing quotations to determine status.
- Provide support to customer base by communicating order status and technical support.
- Maintain organized file, follow-up, and tracking system under the guidelines and procedures developed by the Parts & Service Sales Manager, N.A.
- Provide ideas and insights to improving processes and procedures.
- Ability to travel as needed in the US and Internationally if required.
- Utilize sizing software for customer quotes and performance issues
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Business related field.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- College level Mathematics.
- College level Chemistry, Physics and Manufacturing (optional).
- Effective sales techniques and procedures.
- Word, Excel, and Outlook and all configuration programs.
- MAPICS business system preferred
- Read and comprehend blue prints, commercial and technical documents.
- Interact with upper management, sales reps, customers and co-workers.
- Communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Efficiently utilize computer equipment.
- Move throughout Tranter’s facilities.