Whether Exchanging Heat Liquid/Liquid, Liquid/Gas Or Vapor, Gas/Gas... Plate Technology Maximizes Energy Conversion Efficiency
Economically sustainable processes in the renewable energy industry are critical to ultimate success and the ‘greening’ of the energy marketplace. Meeting the challenge means you must maximize process thermal efficiency and optimize uptime while minimizing costly maintenance. Tranter advanced plate heat exchanger technologies in Plate Heat Exchangers, Shell & Plate Heat Exchangers, Spiral Heat Exchangers and Prime Surface Heat Exchangers help accomplish exactly that with benefits such as:
- High thermal efficiency and heat recovery potential
- Outstanding protection for critical upstream and downstream components
- Simpler maintenance
- Good resistance to fouling and scaling
- Compact footprint and light weight
- Compact size for low cost in higher alloys
Your Tranter representative can help survey all your surplus and counter-flowing heat streams, providing you with recovery feasibility models, prioritized for economic impact, for duties such as:
- Heaters and interchangers (feedwater, juice, mash, beer, fatty acids, feedstocks, methanol/catalyst, glycerol, glycerol/biodiesel, geothermal source, solar molten salt)
- Steam generators and superheaters
- Coolers (ethanol, column bottoms, fatty acids, condensate, lube oil, geothermal source)
- Condensers and vent condensers (ethanol, syrup, methanol, turbine exhaust)
- Heat recovery (dryer exhaust, high- or low-grade surplus heat sources)
- Reboilers (glycerol/methanol)
- Vacuum distillation chamber heater (raw methyl ester, glycerol)
- Tank heating and suction heating (prime surface banks)
Detailed Application Engineering And Documentation
For heat exchanger units in critical service, Tranter can provide all major types of calculations and stability analysis, including motion load, wind load, seismic load, nozzle load and even detailed finite element analysis calculations if required. A dedicated Document Control Department produces documents in accordance with the most stringent of customer requirements.
Tranter fabricates in accordance with all major design codes, specifically ASME Section VIII Division 1 with U stamp, PED 97/23/EU with CE stamp and API 662 / ISO 15547. All Tranter manufacturing centers worldwide are certified according to ISO 9001:2008.
Global Service Coverage
Efficient operation is the key to optimum return of investment. Service centers located worldwide are ready to assist with OEM plates, gaskets, assembled plate packs, cleaning services and replacement units. Tranter sources systems in easy range of power generating stations, minimizing lead-time and freight for accommodating tight project schedules. With Tranter authorized service, you can always be sure that you get the right gaskets, the right plates and our OEM Guarantee. This ensures that the heat exchanger fulfills the original standards as well as the new common European Pressure Vessel Code, PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) highlighting the use of genuine parts regarding health and safety requirements.
Renewable energy suppliers rely on Tranter Plate Heat Exchangers and service support to maximize process thermal efficiency, optimize uptime and minimize maintenance.