- Design a heat exchanger that functions as a heat source exchanger/generator that raises liquid refrigerant/water solution to the boiling point of the liquid refrigerant.
- Design a second heat exchanger to serve as an ammonia gas condenser using a cold water source.
- Design a third heat exchanger that can be employed as an expanded low-pressure ammonia liquid/brine refrigerant evaporator.
Tranter SUPERMAX® Shell And Plate Heat Exchangers for all duties.
- Close temperature approach.
- Compact size.
- Optimal efficiency, footprint and system cost.